FRB's Dr. Gaudino believes that science and technology can work for the grower. Optimizing cannabis genetics for specific regions and growing conditions provides consistency for farmers and their crops.
"We're looking to find the correct combination of genetics that will make the plant do the best it can with the least amount of work for the farmer. In my opinion, that is the road to success. That is our differentiator."
Click on the link below and listen to a great conversation with Dr. Reggie Gaudino and Doc Rob on Cannabis Radio's Concierge For Better Living.
- Optimizing cannabis genetics for specific regions and growing conditions
- Providing consistency for farmers and their crops
- Plasticity of the cannabis plant
- Minor cannabinoids, including THCV and CBC
- Pitfalls of synthesized cannabinoids
- The entourage effect